01 83 75 02 73
High-yield investment to take advantage of recent credit spread expansion (maturing in 2025).
- Investment over a 5-year horizon.
- On average ratings of BB.
- Providing an annual return of approximately 4%.
- Invested on a multitude of bonds to diversify the risks.
* Placeuro High Yield adopted a new investment strategy on 04/23/2020. The fund is now managed by Dahlia Marteau and Pierre Bénard, it is a High Yield Europe bonds fund maturing in 2025.
The objective of this Sub-Fund is to delivrer an active management in eurobonds high yield. This compartment does’nt have a benchmark index.
- Inception date fund: 09/1991
- Inception date share: 09/1991
- Original NAV: 1000€
- NAV Frequency: Daily
- Dealing time: before 15:00 p.m. everyday
- Regulation : D+3
- Entry charge: 1% max
- Minimum initial subscription/ subsequent: 100€(N/A)
- Exit charge: 0% max
- Management fees: 1.30% TTC
- Benchmark: N/A
- Performance fees: N/A
- SRRI : 4
- Custodian: Banque Degroof Petercam Luxembourg
- Fund Administration: Degroof Petercam Asset Service Lux
- Management company: Den AM
- Financial Delegation: Dom Finance
- Last CSSF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: LU0272992453
- Bloomberg Ticker: PSB3096
- Fund structure : SICAV
- Classification : High Yield Loans
- Type of share : Distribution
- Minimum recommended investment period: 5 years
- Fund Managers: Dahlia Marteau, Pierre Bénard