The objective of the compartment is to maximize short/medium-term performance.
- It will be mainly invested in bonds and debt securities.
- The fund is based on discretionary management and is thus intended to make opportunistic management choices based on economic, financial and stock market expectations.
1 700,06 €
The objective of this Sub-Fund is active management with the optimization of the yield into account the security of the capital, the stability of the value of the assets and a high coefficient of liquidity. This compartment doesn’t have a benchmark index.
- Inception date fund: 04/1996
- Inception date share: 04/1996
- Original NAV: 1000€
- NAV Frequency: Weekly
- Dealing time: before 15:00 p.m. everyday
- Regulation : D+3
- Entry charge: 0% max
- Minimum initial subscription / subsequent: 100€ (N/A)
- Exit charge: 0% max
- Management fees: 1.075% pa
- Benchmark: N/A
- Performance fees: N/A
- SRRI : 2
- Custodian: Banque Degroof Petercam Luxembourg
- Fund Administration: Degroof Petercam Asset Service Lux
- Management company: Den AM
- Financial Delegation: Dom Finance
- Last CSSF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: LU0272992453
- Bloomberg Ticker: PKACERU
- Fund structure : SICAV
- Classification : Euros Loans
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Minimum recommended investment period: 3 years
- Fund Manager: Michel Kermorgant