01 83 75 02 72
Pay your savings at a lower risk with a short-term strategy that is decorous and very low in volatility.
- UCITS Fund implementing a Long/Short quantitative investment process.
- The fund consists of buy-to-let securities that provide outperformance signals and securities for sale that give signals of underperformance.
The fund aims to deliver an absolute and decorous performance, with limited volatility. It implements short-term trading strategies on the broadest capitalizations of European indices. Its management is based in particular on the use of a proprietary decision support tool that provides indications of outperformance and subperform sectoral. Its activity began on May 19, 2008.
- Inception date fund : 19/05/2008
- Inception date share: 19/05/2008
- Original NAV : 100€
- NAV Frequency : Daily
- Dealing time : Daily before 14:00
- Regulation : D+2
- Entry charge : 0%
- Minimum initial subscription / subsequent : 50,000€ (50,000€)
- Exit charge : 0%
- Management fees : 1.60% TTC
- Benchmark : Eonia
- Performance fees : 20% TTC max of the difference, if it is positive between the performance and that of the EONIA with High Water Mark
- SRRI : 3
- Custodian : SGSS
- Fund Administration : SGSS
- Management company: Dôm Finance
- Last AMF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: FR0010609602
- Bloomberg Ticker : ORCHID FP
- Fund structure : FCP
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Classification : Long/Short Equities – Europe
- Recommended Minimum Investment Period : 5 years
- Fund Manager : Daniel Larrouturou