01 83 75 02 72
Pay your savings at a lower risk with a short-term strategy that is decorous and very low in volatility.
- UCITS Fund implementing a Long/Short quantitative investment process.
- The fund consists of buy-to-let securities that provide outperformance signals and securities for sale that give signals of underperformance.
NAV at 16/03/2023
Risk level (SRRI)
The fund aims to deliver an absolute and decorous performance, with limited volatility. It implements short-term trading strategies on the broadest capitalizations of European indices. Its management is based in particular on the use of a proprietary decision support tool that provides indications of outperformance and subperform sectoral. Its activity began on May 19, 2008.
- Inception date fund : 19/05/2008
- Inception date share: 19/05/2008
- Original NAV : 100€
- NAV Frequency : Daily
- Dealing time : Daily before 14:00
- Regulation : D+2
- Entry charge : 0%
- Minimum initial subscription / subsequent : 50,000€ (50,000€)
- Exit charge : 0%
- Management fees : 1.60% TTC
- Benchmark : Eonia
- Performance fees : 20% TTC max of the difference, if it is positive between the performance and that of the EONIA with High Water Mark
- SRRI : 3
- Custodian : SGSS
- Fund Administration : SGSS
- Management company: Dôm Finance
- Last AMF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: FR0010609602
- Bloomberg Ticker : ORCHID FP
- Fund structure : FCP
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Classification : Long/Short Equities – Europe
- Recommended Minimum Investment Period : 5 years
- Fund Manager : Daniel Larrouturou