ALCIS CAPI FCP is a dynamically managed cash bond fund:
- Low volatility with an average maturity of three years.
- Arbitration on the Euronext market for French bank bonds.
- An opportunistic fund arbitrating credit spread anomalies.
NAV at 15/09/2023
Risk level (SRRI)
Dôm Capi’s objective is to achieve a consistent absolute performance, higher than a short- to medium-term bond comparison index (EuroMTS 1-3 years) over a 3-year horizon. One of the performance drivers will be to buy cheap bonds on the Euronext market in order to build up lines large enough to sell them profitably on the over-the-counter market.
- Inception date fund: 24/12/2004
- Inception date share: 24/12/2004
- Original NAV: 100€
- NAV Frequency: Weekly
- Dealing time: 12:00 p.m. each Friday
- Regulation : D+2
- Entry charge: 2% max
- Minimum initial subscription / subsequent: 1 unit(1)
- Exit charge: 4% max
- Management fees: 1.794% TTC
- Benchmark: Euro MTS 1-3 years
- Performance fees: No
- SRRI : 2
- Custodian: SGSS
- Fund Administration: SGSS
- Management company: Dom Finance
- Last AMF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: FR0010135327
- Bloomberg Ticker: ALCCAPI FP
- Fund structure : FCP
- Classification : Bonds and other debt securities in Euros
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Minimum recommended investment period: 3 years
- Fund Manager: Jan de Coninck