+ 33 1 45 08 77 53
The objective of the sub-fund is to maximize short/medium term performance.
- It will mainly be invested in bonds and debt securities.
- The fund is based on discretionary management and is therefore designed to make opportunistic management choices based on economic, financial and stock market expectations.
NAV at 15/03/2023
Risk level (SRRI)
The objective of this Sub-Fund is active management in order to maximize performance in the short / medium term. The strategy is based on discretionary management, which aims to make opportunity management choices based on economic, financial and stock market expectations. This compartment doesn’t have a benchmark index. However, the EURIBOR 1 month plus 0.5% index will be used to determine the outperformance fee.
- Inception date fund: 24/03/2015
- Inception date share: 24/03/2015
- Original NAV: 100€
- NAV Frequency: Daily
- Dealing time: before 15:00 p.m. everyday
- Regulation : D+3
- Entry charge: 3,30% max
- Minimum initial subscription/ subsequent: 100€ (N/A)
- Exit charge: 0%
- Management fees: 0,5% TTC
- Benchmark: N/A
- Performance fees: NEuribor 1 month + 0,50%
- SRRI : 3
- Custodian: Banque Degroof Petercam Luxembourg
- Fund Administration: Degroof Petercam Asset Service Lux
- Management company: Den AM
- Financial Delegation: Dom Finance
- Last CSSF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: LU1175880258
- Bloomberg Ticker: Néant
- Fund structure : SICAV
- Classification : Euros Loans
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Minimum recommended investment period: 3 years
- Fund Manager: Jan de Coninck