+ 33 1 45 08 77 53
The goal of Alcis Alpha Bonds Credit
- Is to achieve a performance above the EuroMTS 3-5 year comparison index through active credit and sensitivity management.
- The manager is particularly involved in the investment grade, high yield and debt markets of OECD countries.
1 098 650,00 €
NAV at 17/03/2023
Risk level (SRRI)
Alcis Alpha Bonds Credit is a CPF invested in Euro bonds of which at least 50% are investment grade rating. Alcis Alpha Credit Bonds selects securities issued by companies, specific securities such as mortgages and securitized debt.
The aim is to offer a performance above a EuroMTS 3-5 year comparison index through active credit risk and sensitivity management.
- Inception date fund: 01/08/2007
- Inception date share: 27/03/2013
- Original NAV: 1,000,000€
- NAV Frequency: Weekly
- Dealing time: 12:00 p.m. each Friday
- Regulation : D+2
- Entry charge: 0,4% max
- Minimum initial subscription / subsequent: 5,000,000€(1 unit)
- Exit charge: 0,4% max
- Management fees: 0.5% TTC
- Benchmark: Euro MTS 3-5 years
- Performance fees: 20% max over Euro MTS 3-5 years
- SRRI : 3
- Custodian: SGSS
- Fund Administration: SGSS
- Management company: Dom Finance
- Last AMF KIID: 2020
- ISIN code: FR0011451905
- Bloomberg Ticker: ALALOCI FP
- Fund structure : FCP
- Classification : Bonds and other debt securities in Euros
- Type of share : Accumulation
- Minimum recommended investment period: 3 years
- Fund Manager: Jan de Coninck